Interested in joining CSA’s team?
We’re constantly seeking enthusiastic professionals to join our creative, dedicated team which includes speech-language pathologists, master’s level special educators, occupational therapists, music therapists, certified academic language therapists (CALTs), bachelor’s level teaching assistants and administrators that work to fulfill our school’s mission.
We are committed to attracting and retaining outstanding employees through competitive salaries, a nurturing and collaborative working environment and support for professional development and a compensation plan that compares favorably with those of local private schools.
Capitol School of Austin is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender or religious affiliation.
- SPED Elementary Teacher – taking applications for full-time Special Education Teachers.
- Speech Language Pathologist– taking applications for part-time and full-time Speech Language Pathologists. Classroom therapists for preschool-aged and school-aged children with identified speech and language differences.
- Teaching Assistants – taking applications for teaching assistants. Full-time hours (7:50 am – 3:30 pm). Part-time hours (8:00 a.m. – 1 p.m.) Extended day caregivers (12:30 pm – 3:30 pm).
- Speech Language Pathologists– taking applications for Speech Pathologists to work part-time/hourly for The Children’s Therapy Center.
- Substitutes – hours based on availability
- Volunteer – currently accepting volunteers on a limited basis.
Don’t see what you’re looking for?
Resumes and employment applications can be submitted at any time and will regularly be reviewed by the program director. Please email Jeannette Young, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school office (512-467-7006) for details on available positions.